In order to be considered for a position at LINX Camps you must:
- Have experience working with kids.
- Be passionate about enriching children's lives.
- Be fun-loving, energetic, creative, & kind.
- Be ready to be an incredible role model.
- Have a proven work ethic.
The immediate benefits of working at LINX Camps include:
- Work side-by-side with education professionals, experienced specialists, and dedicated year-round camp professionals.
- Work with staff from around the world.
- Gain skills and experience that will help you succeed in any workplace: leadership, communication, collaboration, flexibility, critical thinking and problem solving!
- Use state-of-the-art technology.
- Enjoy weekly staff Squashers, sing-alongs, and wacky antics.
- Win staff prizes and give-aways throughout the summer.
- Access our state-of-the-art gym and track to work out before and after camp.
The benefits for professionals in the field of education and child services include:
- Reignite your passion for working with children by interacting with them in an environment outside of the school setting.
- Enjoy free camp for your child(ren).
- Receive professional development and training (LINX Camps provides certified PDPs for training).