We have a work hard, play hard mentality at LINX Camps. We intentionally design the summer to be as fun for our team as for our campers! With six camp divisions, specialist roles, and additional team needs, there is sure to be a role that is interesting and FUN.
Adventure Camps Counselors
Work in one of our Adventure Camps — Ninja Warrior, Amazing Challenge, Outward Survival, Double Dare Squasher, or Spy — that are full of physical challenges, competitive games, skill building, and lots of teamwork. Read about these camps
Manage our archery range and teach campers using age-appropriate instruction and goal setting.
Art & Design Specialists & Counselors
Work in one of our art-based camps to inspire campers to find and expand their creativity, while trying new materials and techniques. Read about these camps
Work with campers and staff who need extra support emotionally and/or behaviorally.
Culinary Specialists & Counselors
Work in our Cupcake Battles Camp to teach campers how to develop new recipes and learn decorating techniques.
General Camps Counselors
Supervise our indoor pool and ensure the safety of campers and swim instructors.
Address any health issues of campers. EMTs and nursing students are welcome to apply! A summer camp nurse is not required to be an RN/Nurse.
Support the daily running of camp and provide premiere customer service.
Performing Arts Camps Specialists & Counselors
Work in one of our Performing Arts camps, Jr. Theater Camp, or Jr. Dance Camp, that build expressive talent and confidence in campers who are interested in drama, musical theater, dance, or video creation. Read about these camps
Rock Climbing Specialists
Teach campers bouldering and top roping skills, using fun games and challenges.
STEM Specialists & Counselors
Work in one of our STEM-focused camps, or our Jr. Science Camp, to lead campers through experiments, encourage their curiosity, and support their project work. Read about these camps
Sports Camps Coaches & Counselors
Work in one of our Sports camps, training campers to be skilled and confident athletes. We offer soccer, basketball, flag football, tennis and racquet sports, All Star Sports, and Around the World Sports, plus a Jr. Sports Camp and a Jr. Soccer Camp. Read about these camps
Help campers develop strong swimming skills and a love of safe water play in our indoor pool.
- Work side-by-side with education professionals, experienced specialists, and dedicated year-round camp professionals.
- Work with staff from around the world.
- Gain skills and experience that will help you succeed in any workplace: leadership, communication, collaboration, flexibility, critical thinking and problem solving!
- Use state-of-the-art technology.
- Enjoy weekly staff Squashers, sing-alongs, and wacky antics.
- Win staff prizes and give-aways throughout the summer.
- Access our state-of-the-art gym and track to work out before and after camp
- Gain essential career skills: communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, and contribution
- Practice leadership in a real-life context
- Receive professional development, training, and certifications
- Earn college credit or internship experience (if applicable to your institution)